Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Simpsons "Game of Thrones" Opening

I probably should start watching Game of Thrones. I'm not that big a fan of medieval shows but it seems to have a lot of hype surrounding it.

I skipped watching Broadwalk Empire because of it's M18 scenes that make it not safe watching on the bus...wonder how Game of Thrones will be...

The opening is pretty sick though, and Simpson's latest episode pays tribute to the TV series's opening sequence!

4 comments:

AL said...

i've been wanting to read the book but haven't got around it, the complicatedness is too intimidating

Endruuu said...

Is the book good? I only got attracted due to the word "Game"

AL said...

its a hyped book series. apparently, you will have a hard time following the tv series if u haven't read the books.

Endruuu said...

Damn, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to follow. With so much hype surrounding it, I'm guessing even non readers probably like the show, so fingers crossed.