Friday, March 16, 2012

The Apple Line


Maybe if it were a group activity, where you hang out with ur friends or as a family, buying the item together, that might justify getting in line.

But for those that sit alone in line for hours, I wonder why one would subject themselves to such a situation, no form of socialising other than with your phone, tablet, or computer for the next few hours.


Maybe it's a rite of passage thing, an Apple fanboy's version of "bar mitzvah". I love my tech stuff but I don't think I'll wait in line alone for any of my devices. I can live waiting for a month for the second batch.

I've waited for Donuts once, and even then I was doing it so that I could bring it to camp the next day for the office staff to share. Makes me wonder what would excite me enough to get me to queue in line alone for something that would benefit me...hm...

4 comments:

Shi Chang said...

Steady. I accompany you lah!!

Endruuu said...

No reason to buy iPad or any tablet for that matter leh.

But if I ever do, steady, I know who to call.

xinwei said...

EEEEE I thought you queue donuts for meeeee. :(

Endruuu said...

Babe...2007, back then dunno u yet. =\