Monday, February 16, 2015

To The Vet


Brought Lenny to see a doctor this afternoon. He had been acting up and peeing all over the place recently, which was rather annoying. Last night was the last straw when he peed on my pillow as I was sleeping on it at 2 in the morning!

Thankfully nothing got onto me, but it was enough for me to decide and bring him to see the doctor for a check up to ensure he's fine.

Needless to say, he was pretty stressed at the vet, you can tell from the look on his face in the picture that he wasn't too happy, and in fact there was a point in time where he freaked out for a whole 5 minutes, clawing at the cage until his claws peeled off, it was horrifying but the vet said he had to be confined so I had no choice.

On the bright side, at least we know now it's not a medical condition, he's probably just stressed from being kept at home all this time especially since he's been outdoors so long.

No comments: