Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sharon's Birthday Dinner (Singkoba & PS Cafe)

Dinner from yesterday in celebration of Sharon's birthday. I didn't manage to take as many photos as possible, but here's some that I did.

The place was at this Korean BBQ (Singkoba, formerly Super Star K2) which Hwee recommended upon Sharon's suggestion to go Korean that evening. It wasn't my first time having KBBQ along Telok Ayer but it was my first at this particular restaurant.


It's the first time I'm at a restaurant where they served up metal plates for each guest, I felt like I was at a military facility at this point, I chuckled but apparently it's quite common to have these at your table at some restaurants, I guess I haven't been to enough KBBQs to experience it!


That said, the food was pretty awesome, the appetizers that came was delicious, the seafood pancake was fried just the way I like it, and the meats, especially the pork belly and beef ribs...damn! Soooo good!










Then came the birthday gift, a Cath Kidston backpack that came with a few goodies inside.


Dinner was then followed by drinks and dessert at PS Cafe. Truffle fries were also ordered but I think at this point I was pretty full to appreciate it, but damn it smelled so good!


I had a keylime pie which was pretty awesome, though I kinda felt Windowsill Pies would have served up a better lime pie than here, either that or my cough hadn't cleared and I couldn't really taste the full flavor of the keylime.


Overall dinner was awesome, not to mention the company. I wished I had more photos to share but I think I was quite involved in eating that day to have taken more.

Happy Birthday once again Sharon!


No comments: