If video's your thing, this looks pretty damn awesome! Straight out of Taiwan, this is one of the most versatile steadycams around!
It's now into its fifth iteration and it initially looks like some odd tripod that would probably topple, I was curious exactly as to how well it performs...and then I saw a demo video made 3 years ago with version 1 of his product.
Of course the parkour videos were what suckered me in to watch the videos in the first place, but the stability is really impressive! The EM1 has an awesome in-built stabilizer but it's not gonna handle the rough runs and jerks you'd get from such an activity.
If I was still exploring video like I did during my teens, this would've been a dream.
I dug through their videos, and found another product that I felt was pretty innovative, a pro-tripod that could have one of its legs converted into a monopod.
It's really cool to see so many innovative gadgets emerging from the west these past few years, mostly cheap imitations, but when something really good passes by, it's good to take a second look.

No comments:
Post a Comment