Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kitty Portraits #9

Oh sh*t how do I get down?



Woke up this morning to find the cat missing again, went up to the roof top and couldn't find it, then all of a sudden I heard rumbling on the roof top, wtf!

Turns out the cat got up the ledge and made its way up to the insides of the ceiling. He got so high he didn't dare come down! Took a few snaps before I braved the ledge and got up to carry him off the roof.

Tried a bit of brush work in Aperture today, mainly dodging the corners of the third picture, and increasing the saturation of the sky in the first pic.

2 comments:

AL said...

of all your cat pictures, the first 2 are at the top of the list already

Endruuu said...

Haha, I thank the lighting, indoors really don't pop especially with regards to portraiture, and since cats move around so much it's a tad challenging to use the umbrella, maybe I'll try with a bounce setup using the foam paper we bought next time.

Top shot with the 25mm f1.4, second shot with the 14-150mm kit. Converted to black and white cause despite the sharpness, the kit lens doesn't capture color as well as the prime.