Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Overly Lucky Charmed?

I'm not a deeply religious person per se, but whenever my parents need me involved in something, like paying respects and what not, I do it, I mean, no harm right? You fulfil their needs, and if it is real, you actually did something good...my mantra is simply not to be a negative person as much as you can.

I just dug out from my wallet 3 charms that have been given to me over the years, haha, is it one too many??? Am clueless what they mean to be honest. One even got so worn out a hole tore where the coin was and the coin has probably been swimming in my wallet with other coins for the longest time, probably being spent on morning coffee at the nearby canteen already...is that bad? =\

They're going back into the wallet but I probably got to stop procrastinating and figure out which one is expired (do they expire?) and which one I need to continue keeping on me.


No comments: