Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fuji x100S Biggest Win


Was going through the noise comparison tool on DPReview and the biggest win I found on the x100s is its low light ability which is almost similar to Canon's 6D and 5D Mark III...that's huge!!!! At iso6400, it beats the 5D in the blues and greys, matches well in the greens and loses slightly at the blacks and reds.





Putting it beside what the 700D is capable of though, the difference is obvious. If you're a prime-enthusiast of that focal range, this camera is way better than lugging a 6D around for the same quality for sure.

Thankfully indoor action photography don't come often for me or I'll be tempted to reconsider my photography options. Would love to see how the 70D stacks up though I doubt it won't trounce the Fuji in the low light department.

Big props to Fuji though, when you have a camera that has solely one focal range to work with, they made sure they got it right.

No comments: