Monday, May 20, 2013

KTV and Sale Goodies

Two words you hardly hear come out of my mouth.

KTV wasn't my idea (obviously), but apparently Desmond booked it on impulse the day before and the next thing I know we were all invited to join him at Katong after our MacRitchie run for a sing. 

Only thing was Desmond and Kat were the only people who actually do KTVs, the rest of us just sat, watch, bob heads, and I sorta slept for a bit. -.-



Cause Neo, Jasmine and Eve were signing up for North Face, we headed down to the Run Bike Swim expo again to check it out. Since I've already gotten my Vibrams the day before with Colin, I headed over to check out the Robinson Sale.

Not bothering to grab a basket thinking I wasn't going to get anything, I ended up with a pair of work shoes, two new work tops, and a pair of berms....$89 for the Hushpuppies, $19 for the berms, $25 each for the work top when they were previously $79-89...why not?


We looked so unprepared for shopping as seen in the above picture, but I'm glad I finally (sorta) settled my work clothes refresh although it's just two tops...haha =P


No comments: