Sunday, January 06, 2013

Visit to New Creation

This is probably my first visit to NC. I'm not a really religious person for those who know me, I was born into a Buddhist family, then later went ahead and started going to church, but later on I had a few personal opinions which didn't exactly gel with the word, hence I stopped going.

Photosphere Link Here


It was also my first time at The Star and boy it's huge! It was a tad too crowded to take photos of the place, but I'd probably want to go there again some other day when it's less packed.



We were there to support a friend who was performing on stage, I have to say, coming from a more conservative church, this was quite a different experience for me, I have seen the set up at City Harvest and I must say it's equally huge.

Photosphere Link Here

Overall I thought Pastor Joseph did a good sermon, it was an overall nice atmosphere and I'm glad it's doing something positive for many who go there.

I don't see myself following a church any time soon again, but hey, it was a good experience.

No comments: