Friday, June 15, 2012

Singtel and Starhub to Lower Data Cap - Data Recap (Updated)

Awhile back I posted on the Singtel and Starhub data cap that's coming this July (Link).

Since then I've turned off my 3G auto upload from Dropbox and Google+ and switched it to Wifi instead.


Since then, my data has rose from 3.9gb to 5.23gb...a total of 1.33gb rise.

I think for these past two weeks I've found myself streaming new tunes from the cloud a lot, I've got about 8gb - 10gb of data in Google Music so everytime it caches new tunes, data is downloaded.

At least I know music's manageable too.

Ok la, 2gb might seem quite thin, hopefully it will be fine if I ever recontract my line.

UPDATE:

Just checked my data usage on my bill. Attached below.


This is what my phone captured for that same period.


No comments: