So much for heading to work this morning. Midway to mum's office a burning smell started entering the car. I didn't think much of it at first, perhaps the air outside was leaking in through the air conditioning since I usually set it as such that outside air gets pumped through the air vent.
Next thing I know, smoke started to spew in from the back seat into the front passenger seat...WTF!
Most likely a cause of faulty wiring, that or Suzukis are not a fan of hip hop either.


2 comments:
Your hip hop music too hardcore already lah. Literally blasting your speakers.
Cacat, my speakers at home tahan more than this. Thankfully the car still under warranty so no need to pay extra for repairs. Best part is the place where I stopped the car was about 200m away from the Suzuki dealer.
Know earlier just drive into their compound with a flaming backseat asking them to solve it.
Post a Comment