Monday, November 19, 2012

Flew


Recommended by Neo, I wasn't expecting much out of the show, breakdancing I guess I've seen quite a lot and the best experience I had was in 2010 when Spinworkx performed in BOTY Asia at Scape. (Link)

What I wasn't expecting though, was the comedy portion of it, which was really good, it started out cheesy but because quite hilarious as it progressed. My only gripe with the show was that it was short...we were out in about 1 hour and 10 minutes perhaps?










Coffee session followed at The Singapore Flyer where we chilled for a bit, before some of us headed off while the others (including Babe and I) went for steamboat at Joo Chiat.

Cycling in the morning, show in the afternoon, dinner at night, all done with great people, what great a way to spend a Sunday...apart from being wrapped up in a blanket at home watching TV. =D





No comments: