For I've got my camera phone back from the shop!!!!!! =D
Bad new though, My phone book's wiped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well not completely, I have very little stored in my SIM card so whatever wasn't on it, was in the phone.
*ARGH!!!!!!!*
so if all of you guys could be so kind as to pop a msg to 92303881 and I'll be as happy as a cow in a vegetarian restaurant. =)
Enough of that!! PICTURES!!!!!!!
If you haven't been to the food republic at Wisma Atria since it opened, then go!!! It's bustling with lots of people, and the decor...FANTASTIC!!!!! Just like what you'd expect to see from them ever since they spent 7 million decorating the one at Vivo City.
The stalls look very authentic and the concept was pretty neat...Dimsum, on trolleys, walking around selling piping hot lil baskets of joy to anyone who suddenly craves Prawn Dumplings but is too damn lazy to get off his/her butt and go queue up at the stall for it!.
Normally, I wouldn't miss ordering a basket of Prawn Dumplings and Pork Dumplings(or HAR KAU and SHIEW MAI) whenever I eat dimsum. But I kinda on a diet(notice...KINDA) and went off the norm and got me two other things that caught my eye.
K so getting my phone fixed doesn't = better quality pictures. My apologies, what to do???
Anyways, for those who don't know Broccoli just so happens to be one of my FAVOURITE vegetables!!! You know when you were a kid and you hated Vegetables, like, really HARDCORE HATRED for it??? Broccoli and Long beans were practically the only two vegetables that caugt my attention, which led me to enjoy more and more types later on as I grew up.
UH HUH.....well the basket on the left's Broccoli with some seafood paste fishcake-like texture item, while the one of the left's Steamed Codfish dumplings with ginger.
I'm no fan of ginger, especially when it's thick and coarse, but finely minced, I'll let it slide =)
$6.50 for two baskets?????!!!!!!!!! *ACK!* Even by my standards(according to my friends, I apparently have expensive taste...well....*grins*..hey not all the time k? But yeah what's life like without enjoying what you love to do the most?) this is really expensive...but hey once in awhile, it was pretty much worth it...not bad actually, I kinda enjoyed it. =)
So the next time you're over at Wisma go check it out, it's actually owned by Bao Today, the same one I blogged about on friendster when I had a small meal with 3 friends over at Marina Square during my birthday. =)
You can get most of these stuff at the little food market below Tangs if you were to take the underpass from Orchard MRT. There's a Bao Today stall there too so hey if you're a Dim Sum nut like I am, you gotta be crazy to not give these outlets a try. =)
K enough of food...no wait, who am I kidding????!!!!
DONUTS!!!!!!
*sobs*
Yingxiu from the yoyo club saw a friend queuing up to get a box and managed to get a box for herself..*hmpf!*
I only got a bite.ONE BITE. But a bite worth having indeed, these donuts are FILLED inside, yum!!!!!!! I'm no sweet tooth freak though, still a big fan of all things savory. Me? Queue for one of these? Only if I'm really bored...=)
Oh yeah, remember when I wrote afew lines up about how I was trying to loose weight? I figured I'd have a salad yesterday for lunch-dinner..er...dunch. Caesar Salad.....that can't go wrong right??? Tip, dieting? Salad? Good. Salad at O'Briens? Bad.
Even a bowl a Ramen at Ajisen can't top this super salad....Awesome serving, not diet-friendly though. =(
Ok ok I'll stop the yakking food now. On to other stuff.
Like a new creative product!!!!
Meet the Zen Stone, slightly bigger than the shuffle, this thing packs 1gb of music and is a pure mp3 player come mini storage device.Unlike the shuffle, there are afew playmodes you can choose from incase you are the sort who likes everything to be in order.
And since it doesn't run on 1.5volt batteries and uses Li-Ion batteries, you're more likely to see this thing pump out 3.6 or 3.7 volts rather than it's lowest voltage of 1.2 in some li-ion cells. That means that you'd get better sounding music, unlike those 1.5volt batteries which kinda screws up your audio cause it's so weak.
The highlight though, is that it costs $69!!!!!
$69!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!
That's EXACTLY half the price off compared to an Ipod Shuffle(They may have kissed and made up, but something tells me Creative still wants to bastard Apple very now and then...lol!)
I might actually get one!!! You know, for trashing around, but I'm sort of the screen-must-be-there sorta person so maybe I won't, but for that price, that opens up a whole new market to the masses, wicked!!!
By the way I managed to hook my T20 up to the old subwoofer of mine to give it more "oomph" The result is AMAZING, I now got great highs and a good "thump!" whenever I'm listening to my music......and with the Xmod..*FWAH!*
Thing though..I have a problem ever since I hooked it up, I think my sub's left and right speaker connection's abit screwed up, apparently I'm getting more sound on my right speaker so now I've got my audio balanced a lil more to the left..abit screwed though cause I can never get it smack dab in the middle no matter how much I adjust it, it just doesn't centre itself with every different music I play...sigh.
Anyone know if there's a possibility of just buying a sub woofer without the speakers? I'd greatly appreciate the help. =)
Wow look at the time, I gtg! Takecare guys, cheers!
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment