When was the last time you joined another community which allows you to connect to all your friends online?
So far I've got Myspace and the ever popular Friendster which connects me to most of my local friends while Myspace gets me people I know overseas.
So lets up the ante, Join Facebook!!!
To put it simply, Facebook's another community portal...but with a twist!!!
You get to put up albums and albums of photos you've got stuck in your computer somewhere, and you can tag them!
TAG, which means you can drag your mouse over to a person inside the photo, and tag it with a name, that way when your friends are browsing your stuff and their mouse goes over to one of your friends, they'd know their names and stuff...really cool. =)
You can tag names, or if you're like me, load up a picture of a box full of donuts, and tag each one with a name..oooorr like this other photo I have here.
Plus you can add things like how you and your friend met...or how you're feeling at that point of time...blah blah blah.
Really....I'm just making up tonnes of excuse to get more ppl to join it, no hard really...think of it as....something else to do while you're online. lol.
I gtg, I still miss my camera phone which is still stuck at Sony Ericsson's service dept...sigh.
It's friday and I'm at home doing nth!!!
BLEAH!
Andrew
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment