Yeah so for the past 2 days I've received 2 really good news and sadly, one bad one.
So I'll start with the bad, my dear friend Lynnette lost her phone!!! I know it's a long shot, but hey if anyone saw a Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone W850i that's white in color...you know who to find!!!

Poor girl...having to settle for a Nokia instead.....not that it's not good(eyes dart left and right looking out for nokia enthusiasts), just that she's kinda gotten used to it.
Honestly from a Nokie to SE phone user myself, I kinda think the SE seems alot better to use once I got the hang of it too.
So yeah....sad. =(
Good news though....
ONE
I got me Shure E4Gs back!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!1
Remember I told you about them really expensive ear monitors that go for about $499 here in local shops in Singapore??? I busted mine awhile back and sent it for repairs, and check it out, they got me a new pair FREE!!!!!!!!
I've already got them out of packaging and have been listening to them for quite a bit now...how I miss the sound!!!!!! *drools*
TWO
Remember Eileen???
K that story was a long time ago, let's try to put it behind k? Well she's gotten into NUS, congrats!!!
She's a really smart girl and it's great to know all her hard work's paying off after all this while.
=)
Well I gtg, it's only a thursday night and I've got to get back to camp afterwards.
No time to waste!
Cheerios ppl!
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment