Sunday, April 15, 2007

Now GENERALLY....

When you're minding your own business and your friend comes up to you and starts poking his fingers into your hair trying to pluck out all the whites he can find, you'd freak out, turn around and punch the guy in the face, then shriek like the mad man you are and run off, never to return again.

But hey, when you're bored, and can't be bothered to do anything about it...you just let it slide, as long as nothing outrageous starts to happen...infact, you're so bored, you figured you'd take a photo, just to see what the hell's going on behind you.

Which is why I present to you this piece of evidence, as proof that Men, INDEED, evolved from Monkeys.



YES LAH...

I'll probably regret putting up this photo soon enough, but hey what the hell...a picture's a picture. =)

Well Saturday went pretty well, there was duty, and then there wasn't, which, in the end, meant that I was practically free the entire day!!! So what better way to spend it than hang out with a bunch of friends from Spinworkx???

Hell, we even went for dinner.

TWO dinners!!!! One at Genki Sushi, and another at Azabusabo, BOTH outlets can be found at Marina Square.

About $30 was spent per person, and that was from visiting two separate outlets!!! Now THAT'S cheap!!!

Genki was pretty normal, I seriously didn't have anything to say about that place other than the price you pay for the quality of the food there, you'd better save that cash and eat at Sakae Sushi. For me, I'll choose Jap food based on whether it's "really cheap" or "really good"...anything in between, NAH...Genki was definitely in between...=(

Azabusabo, however, was AWESOME!!!!!! It's that outlet you'll see if u enter Marina Square from City Link, and head straight down towards mcdonalds. It's at the right, and just outside the restaurant you'll see them selling japanese ice cream.

The price for the food is alot better!!! $9 for a bowl of ramen which tasted pretty good.


But ofcourse, you can tell just by entering the restaurant, that they specialise in dessert more than they do main courses.

So how can we not try them???????? =D


K, from top to bottom....

3 of us had milkshake(I had mango, Hans had red bean & Cheng had strawberry...damn I wanted that one) while Lionel had some sort of sundae with a mashed sweet potato block sitting at the bottom which tasted incredible!!!

Now I'm not the sweet tooth sort of person which is why I didn't buy myself something big, that and partly cause I had curry chicken don at Genki before that and now I'm having ramen noodles....heh heh...man I need to pants to fit me.

Oh...and guess what I got yesterday from a friend overseas???

Instant Noodles....to be more exact, GOOTA!!!

$7 instant noodles, crazy right? I bought 6(2 of each)!!! and got a 7th different looking one which I also cant wait to try!!!


You know what sucks though? Is that these were purchased in January by our friend, but she only managed to find time in march to send it over....and since these $7 noodles had meat and what not inside, their shelf life isn't really long....give or take, 4-5 months max before they expire.

Which means....that I have 1 month, to finish all 7 bowls!!!! Crazy right??? Well nothing expires on the dot so I'll take my chances with another half a month as well....lol get ready for one hellava review!!!!!! The next time you'll see me I'll be bald from all the MSG and high sodium content.

Yeah....I sooooooooo can't wait.

Cheerios people!!!!!!

Andrew
:)

No comments: