Sunday, April 22, 2007

AWE-DIO NIRVANA

I finally bought it!!!!

After months of tinkering with the product at Creative's shop outlets, I finally bought myself the Gigaworks T20.



$40 off!!! That's what you get when you patiently wait to purchase any Creative product, their price drop after some time, I learned mine the hard way(Zen Vision from $799 to $499 in less than a year...SIGH)

The sound that comes out of these two miniature towers are fantastic!!! The vocals are clear, the highs are pretty outstanding, and the bass, if cranked up, can match speakers which come with a sub woofer...sweet stuff!!!


Aren't they beautiful??? The pictures does not justice, and so does the things surrounding it, I need to clean my desk one day...sigh.

I mention "cranked up" cause unlike 2.1 speakers(where the 0.1 stands for 1 x sub woofer) , these speakers have their "bass tube" fitted right into the back of the speakers themselves....so require more power to drive the bass, but once u get the volume right, the bass is clear, and not muffled...*drools*

One thing though, it doesn't crank up as loud as my older speakers, but hey for music, even at half the volume knob my dad at the hall can hear the music pretty loud so hey, why bother? Unless you're watching movies ofcourse, some of the shows i have are quite soft so i had to crank to the max for some and still had time hearing them....but that's only 1 or 2 videos I have, the rest, when bundled with my xmod, sound FANTASTIC!!!

Their not AUDIOPHILE quality, but hey, I've got a big grin on my face, that's all that really matters. =D

Why didn't I get them sooner???!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah..$40...right.

K enough about music audio stuff.

Let's talk about food.....instant food!!!

I can't read it!!!! So for those who can, tell me what the hell it says!!!

Other than that though, what you see in the picture's pretty much what's inside as usual....minced meat! Like some sort of Japanese "ba chor mee" or minced meat noodles.

As usual, you get their different packs of sauces, meat, dried vegetables, as well as the soup base...lol they even got the Goota advert featured on underside of their cover.

I went to the site, it's closed though...boo!


Look at the amount of minced meat given??? That's a generous portion if you ask me, but ofcourse, with that price tag, what less could u expect from thie bowl of instant noodles yeah? =)



I can't help but think that whoever designed the cover for Nissin Goota noodles decided to just take the actual picture of the contents inside the bowl and use it as the cover shot...cause that's exactly what you get inside the friggin bowl!!!

The taste as usual, is incredible!!! There was enough meat in there to stay happy the entire meal without having to frown after 2 bites and discover that you're done with the meat.

I had two packets of each noodles, and had one in camp, 2 of my friends tried it, and couldn't put
it down even though I was still half-way through it...lol.

If only I could find a way to bring them in through nissin for myself....it'll be hard to sell so I won't even bother about turning it into a business....pricey, short shelf life, imagine stocking up and selling so few cause of the price, then having to throw the remaining stock away just 3-4 months after purchase cause they expire...pui!

They still taste incredible though, and I HIGHLY recommend them if you've got a friend going to Japan any time soon, tell them to get you a bowl of Nissin GOOTA Noodles, any flavour dammit! You'll not regret!

Speaking of food, my tummy's rumbling...dinner time, cheerios people!

Andrew
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cool speakers dat u juz bought. Erm, btw wat soundcard r u using huh?

Too bad im not in the shopping mode I used to be. Have less time to really listen (appreciate) music at home. So my Grado 325i will do for the moment ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha.....Mine's built in, but if u plug in the xmod i think it sorta overwrites your soundcard. Aiyah, your speakers so good, make mine sound like crap...lol!!! If you really want to "feel" the bass rumble through your floor and chair, then this might not work for you...I miss the rumble from my old speaker's sub, but hey these sounds alot better. =)