Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I wouldn't be i it weren't for my Friendster Blog cracking up on me. SIGH!!! =(

Anyway since Friendster doesn't wanna be friends with me no more, I'm coming back here for help again. =P

OK......

Have you ever minded your own business one day when suddenly along comes the most beautiful girl you've EVER seen sit within your eye view?

K so I'm not talking about Beauty as a whole, meaning not just physical, but character, personality eg...this time round I'm really talking about PURE physical beauty.

Now it's not wrong to appreciate Physical beauty as long as you know that's not what one should look for ENTIRELY in a relationship...so yeah I couldn't help keeping my eye of this Indo-Chi girl who sat opposite me on the bus all the way from Orchard to my stop at Bukit Timah where I had to get off(the bus dammit...the bus!!!) on Sunday afternoon.

She wasn't the super-model kinda hot, by the way I'm not into "hot" or "sexy", I really love "cute" or "sweet" if you really wanna talk about physical characteristics, well, cute and sweet for personality just makes it alot better. =)

Anyway she had eyes that look but not judge you, and she had the sweetest smile(yeah, if there's one thing I really like about a girl, it's her smile...screw waist line/figure/blah blah blah....smiles don't get old with age) I had ever seen! K well I know of one other person with eyes and a smile like such, I just didn't expect someone else to have it too....maybe that's why she caught my attention. hm.....

And the entire journey she kept talking and smiling to her other girl-friend who was prettier than her to be honest, but did not have that factor this Indo-Chi girl had that caught my eye.

My only regret is that I hadn't exchanged smiles with her(cause I've never done such things before...honest!)...haha but I'd know better than to judge someone purely on their looks so yeah....would've been really nice to know her though...oh well.

Haha k k well I shall stop talking non-stop about it....girls who read this are probably going "typical male" which I would agree to, but yeah, I honestly can say I don't check out girls often, I'm not gay! I'm just not the eye-skirt-chaser sort of person.

Besides, alot of the girls I know check out guys like they check out shoes at shops too so ya...no difference!!! Only difference is how loyal you are to yourself and ur other. =)

K let's move on...

How would you like to make cake in just 5 mins??? And I don't mean going to the toilet after a heavy meal(ack!)...I mean cake...as in REAL cake...well...cupcake. =)

THIS, is some odd satanic spawn that came out of the evil laboratories of Daiso $2 shops.


As you can see at the back of the instructions....it says you need to beat an egg into a cup(that's microwavable) and stir the mixture until it's smooth, then stick it into the over for 2 minutes and BINGO!!! Instant Cupcake!!

Too good to be true? Well for 2 bucks, hey worth the try right? Hey Lynnette, if you're reading this, go try it out at your dorm or sth =)

Cool huh?


K So It's more SPONGE than CAKE...the whole outcome looked more like what I used to wash the landrovers and trucks back in camp...haha.

Taste wise, you're gonna expect what you've paid for, $2 worth of cake...cutting it is more like tearing a sponge....but hey, nothing a little maple syrup can't fix. =)

Ofcourse, adding it made it alot better, since the cupcake I bought was caramel flavoured...lol. Ice Cream would have been alot better, but I didn't have it at that point of time...sigh. =( Vanilla...MMMMMMMMMM.......

Anyway since we're on the topic of Pastry....let's talk Donuts.

Hardcore food freaks would tell you Donut Factory is the sh*t! Ofcourse I would agree, although I haven't tried it myself....I mean...look at the crowd!!! K no picture....but 3 hrs wait? The only way I'd queued up for that is if I had the time or if I had a girlfriend who really wanted one....other than that...nooooooo.

Anyway I went to another place that was pretty good too, though probably not as fantastic as DF.

Meet Vinco, a donut shop in Vivo City which also makes their own donuts on the spot. No cream-filled donuts like one would expect at DF, but still tasty.
They've got quite alot to choose from too, I picked one of each of the things that seemed nice, then took two of the ones I really thought were nice...basically the chocolate ones...lol. I bought a dozen in total, which added to $11...not bad a deal huh? All were gone by the time I brought them to camp at night...lol.

So the next time You've got nothing to do and decided to wander around Vivo City, go check out this shop at the 2nd floor facing the sea towards Sentosa, I think it's definitely worth the try.

K well I gtg back to minding my stuff before I head back to camp again...takecare peeps, cheerios!!!!!!!!!

Andrew
:)

No comments: