Saturday, May 29, 2004

Well RGS was quite a blast...=)



I just wanna thank Nina for getting us down to do a show there today, pretty fun actually, havn't been the emcee in a long time, it's good to give it a go once more =D

The funny thing is, for a girl's school carnival, there were more guys than girls...hahaha!!! Oh well, guess it's always the case... =
Amanda their teacher has been really kind to us, glad she enjoyed our performance, and I'm definitely glad everything went smoothly. =D

Well on another note......I got an SMS from someone I havnt msged in awhile now today during the show....asked me how I was doing....took me awhile to think before i realised the number was the one that i erased awhile back. Even though I dun wish to msg her again when I'm free for fear of getting hurt, I couldnt ignore her if she wanted to chat, it would just be wrong..so I replied.

Glad to know she's doing ok, I didn't want to ask too much questions, the whole idea was I didnt want to remember anymore....I didnt want to feel the pain I felt before. I wanted to be the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

I know what I did was wrong, running away like that, and that it only made me a jerk just like the other guys she had mentioned to me about.....but what I did, I did it for myself......I had given too many times already, trying to do the right thing for her, trying to be the right guy for her, cause she was 100% worth it...but at some point in my life, I guess I couldn't face reality, the reality that I'm not the guy she wants, so I did myself a favour this time round.

Yes I still miss her, i miss her so much, i even missed her the five minutes after we ended out msg......I told her I nolonger had her on my hp address, her last words to me was "den lets keep it that way den..."......I understand if she's angry at me, she has every right to be....

I really ran this time, no more hp number, no more in my icq list, no more in my friendster connection....i just wanted to be distant....and hope that the memories will just slowly go away and not hurt me anymore....

I'm sorry....I really am, I didn't mean for things to turn out this way, I'm not as strong as I thought, I'm weak......I couldn't take it anymore...I love her still...

I just hope that one day she'll find the guy whom she can really have that chemistry with...and I pray, JUST PRAY REAL HARD, that the guy will treat her well with all his heart and soul, and be the perfect person for for her, and NEVER EVER cheat on a wonderful girl like her.

sigh......this post is starting to get very upsetting and dramatic....guess I'll end here and go do something to keep my mind off it....

*throws away fortune cookie*

No comments: