Wednesday, May 26, 2004

if you think life doesn't get any more boring than this.....



Well it just did... =)

I can't believe I'm so jam packed this week!!!! Lots of work to do, no time to rest, been scheduled to work the entire week except saturday which i had to request for OFF due to the RGS show thingy.

Oh yeah, RGS performance......just got off the phone with Nina(so that's her name!!!) yesterday finalising the details of the performance since she's incharge(yeah the gurl's in RGS, for just ONE day I would like to know how it feels to be *gasp*.....smart!).....didn't even know her name way back when we knew her about a year ago, always refered to her as "Chet's daughter"....wondering who's chet? She manages Millenia Walk......how about that? lol.......

Anyway things seem to be going cool, i shud be down early saturday to check out the place, see the size of the stage and prolly arrange afew last details with whoever student is incharge of the performance times, then go meet up the rest of the crew members and bring them in.....wow I'm gonna be the emcee for that day....like....I havn't emceed since.....a year!!!! EEEEK! OH well....

Hey Lynnette!!!!!!! My Blog's more updated than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABOUT THAT????/ lol =P *makes a funny face and does a funny dance...then steps over a banana peel and slips his freaggin self down a flight of stairs*.....ow........btw congrats on ur SATs again.....you must prolly be asking urself "why did I take the same test again if I'm gonna get the same results???"....lol well their really good scores ya??? Anyway what's with u and nolonger liking rock climbers??? One bad king kong doesnt mean all King Kongs are bad....look at mighty joe young.....he's so gentle!!!! =D har har!!! =P What am I saying....I'm prolly still suffering for "early morning blurness"

Yep yep well my life's still all good, nothing's really changed.

OH WAIT!!!! Did i mention? I was spotted by the newpaper during the Big Walk, won my self a pair of motorola walkie talkies....still too lazy to go pick it up =P I'll do it.....eventually.....=
well that's all folks

*cracks open another fortune cookie*......

"you fortune notes are not as funny as they use to be.....go do something about it!"

*crumples paper and tosses it in the bin*

Andrew Lim Yikai
:)

No comments: