Can't think...music's too loud....can't concentrate....
So I'm listenning to "Thoughtless" by Korn.....now I don't really hear rock.....so it's odd that I actually am doing so right now....guess it just helps me stay unfocus...I don't wanna think right now, I'm typing my mind away......away....and away......and away...
Yeah u can imagine the music's really loud, and my walls are not EXACTLY sound proof...guess I'll turn it down.....
THERE
much better......but still loud enough to keep my mind preoccupied.
shit I can't think.....don't know what to type about.....the song's just ringing in my head like a school bell sounding off during recess.
here I stare blankly into my screen, intoxicated by the music and drum beat that fills my ears.
The chorus is actually very addictive.....although I have no clue what the heck the lead singer is rambling about.... =
Anyway......
*turns music off*
there....much better.
Was at millenia walk yesterday, my friend and I actually went up to the third floor to check out what was around the area....hey, Jitterbugs dance studio.....sweet place, really small studio, but with alot of students as well....for $96 to attend an 8 week course.......now THAT'S expensive.....actually no la....8 weeks......sounds ok.....but then again they have things like..stage1....stage 2....so yeah.......$96 for the first stage......yikes.....wonder how many stages do they have.
before that I had lunch at Yoshinoya for some odd reason....never really liked their beef bowl thingy....but somewhat I ordered it and sat there to kill time anyway, guess I was bored.
Had dinner later at Suntec's Sky Garden, bought myself KFC and got up to the top with the entire crew to eat...imagine 30 over teenagers sitting on the stairs of the skygarden fountain....yeah, it's massive.... =
Well today was pretty plain....boring.....wished there was something to do....maybe later i'll just take a long shower and go sit in my room and watch what's good on TV...
yeah this is a pretty pointless post.....sorry if you've read this far..lol....yeah.....sigh.
I'm off, gonna make myself a cup of tea, and go sit by the TV and stare.
*opens cookie jar and removes a fortune cookie and cracks it*....
".....Walk a 10 miles with a man and u will know little of him. Walk a mile in the man's shoe, and u will have cramp feet"
*crumples paper and eats it*
Night ya'll
Andrew Lim Yikai
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment