Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Uh...............



.....yeah.

Well nothing's changed much, I'm just here to post crap as usual.

for those of you who know I make videos, and have been doing a couple on Radio Control Cars recently, here's two that I made, hope you guys enjoy them.

The first one's taken during a race a month or so back...quite fun taking this video, was really great hanging out with some of the friendly ppl there. =)

http://nixaad.g-hub.com/Stuff/TACapril2004.mpg

The second's a 3rd video of the SG Drifters 3 I did. For those of you who know, Freqeuncy RC is now the official Host for the SG Drifters video, they've contacted me and gladly given me a spot on their website, do check out www.frequency-rc.com, we're in the "Singapore Drift Vids" section...lol

http://www.frequency-rc.com/drift/sg3rd.mpg

Well what else have I been up to? Well Mum's day passed.....we had dinner at Ponggol Seafood Restaurant at the Kallang Indoor Stadium....YUM!!!!!

I'll be back to work this wednesday, back at my uncle's restaurant serving steaks and ribs to hungry customers. Baby hasn't changed, if you're wondering, yes, that IS her name....so awkward going "Hi Baby".....but oh well....anyway yeah Baby hasn't changed, neither has 3 of the other ppl I knew back in 2001, everyone else is different, most of them poly students taking a break during the holidays and finding a job to do.

I havn't done my clearance at Conrad yet, it's high time I did, I guess I've been too lazy to travel that far on weekdays, and on weekends at Millenia Walk during yoyo meets, the HR is already closed at that time so...oh well....not to mention I was afraid I might bump into someone...God knows how I might feel.... *frowns*

Anyway speaking of Wednesday, the main ppl from the Yoyo crew will be on TV!!!! YEAH!!! so tune in this wednesday 8:30pm to Channel U ya???? They've got some "Live" filming session thingy at Ulu Pandan CC and since our club was first formed there, we were to come back and do afew shots, very minimal, so don't expect much from it, it's nothing fantastic...too bad I'm working on that night....lol =
We did another filming last saturday at millenia walk too....with Channel 8, I think that one's gonna be out in june......not sure exactly when...that one was tiring, was like a half-day of filming......*bleah*

We've got a performance coming up on the 29th of May at Raffles Girls School....so many shows to be doing this month alone......wow. Anyway it's requested by Chet, for those who dun know, she's incharge of Millenia Walk and the reason why we got the spot to play there in the first place =) I think her daughter just grad from that school and is helping out in some carnival thingy, so we guys will be going over to do a free show, Roy won't be there, looks like Ian and I will have to be the Emcee for the day...the two.....terrible horrible speaking Emcee for the day. OH OH and if u are wondering who Ian is, check it out this wednesday on Channel U, the manager actually pulled him out to talk to the host infront of TV about his views of Premarital Sex...he'll be the one with the funky messy blond hair.....lol I wonder what'll happen once his GF sees him talk about it on TV.....lol!!!!

K so other than that, life's pretty much like Macdonald French Fries, still the same.

Oh yeah.....

*digs into pocket and pulls out a fortune cookie*

".....eat at Joes!!!!......."

*crumples fortune note and throws it away*

YEP....

Andrew Lim Yikai
=)

No comments: