You know I still do blog.....
.....this post says so.... *grins*
anyway there's nothing much happening on in my life....well at least, if u consider what I have a LIFE. The girl whom I was after rejected me, I considered her prolly the love of my life....but that's over.....guess I ran away for good, ever loved someone so much it was hard to be friends with them again for fear of...well..just some fear u cant explain??? Yeah....that's it.....sigh.....if you're asking, yes I still love her.
and if you're also asking, then yes, I AM trying to move on....
also if u are asking, YES, I am contacting other girls......but NO, I'm not courting them....or at least, not now, I dun have the mood to move on anymore......I'm stuck, right here, right now, with no motive, no intention to do anything, but sit back and get upset over what may have been....sigh.
also if u are asking, NO, I don't go on multiple dates with seperate girls....and YES, I know some ppl consider that the best way to find someone, and that going out with many girls to find the one doesnt mean u are not faithful......but I just dun do that......it's not how I do thing....somehow I dun see it as something I would do.....then again I'm too ugly to ever get into such a situation so...oh well.... =
also if u are wondering, YES, my life sucks big time....I got a job that I love, made new friends at this new job, I got friends who care for me, ppl who are willing to take their time to listen to my problems, but still, my life hasn't gotten any better......YES it's because I still think of her, and NO, I dun think it is that easy to forget a girl you really love.....and YES, I am foolish to run away and avoid her just like that, and YES, I do regret doing that, wishing every minute that sometimes non of these bad things had happened, but NO, at the same time I am glad that I had done it, God knows what might have become of me if I had stayed on, it just hurts so much to be totally inlove with someone who has no love for u.
YES, I did this before, once, running away.....I thought it would be the first and last time I would ever do it.....I was wrong, I didnt know someone else could have made me do something like that......the funny thing is that I had already told her in advance that if I really loved someone, this would happened, but I never thought I'd do it as well.....I thought once was enuff, and that once would be the only time, cause the girl I first ran away from, I truely loved.....now I've run away again......I guess I have found another girl who made me feel this way.....this time round, I could understand what goes on in her head, I could relate to her problems, I could understand how she feels about things, I could feel her exact pain at times cause I knew that was how she felt.....now I have run away, I feel these things no more, somehow I feel as though I've lost a connection.....sometimes I feel that I shouldnt have come into contact with such a connection in the first place, knowing what would have happened.
YES, if you are reading this, the girl at the gift shop, I still love you, then again I don't think you have my blog address.......I have no more ways of contacting u, you are nolonger in my handphone add, nolonger in my friendster, nolonger in my icq, I have removed u....and I am truely sorry, I did it cause I didnt want to remember, I didnt want to feel the pain I felt.....yet somehow the memories are still fresh in my head......I don't know why....
This blog is starting to turn sour.....I shall stop now before I get even more upset.....to think I started the blog with a happy beginning, now these thoughts have flooded my mind......I shud stop before the pain kicks in.
Goodbye, and good night
Sorry, no fortune cookie this time....
Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment