Saturday, February 28, 2004

"OH!!!" Level RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!



lol so the results for the big "O"s were out yesterday......
thousands of 16-17-18 yr olds gather at their schools to recieve one of life's important exam results.

Some cried, others cheered and screams with joy.....

YEP YEP, to Hans and Winnie...11????? 12?????? YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!!!!!!! Get lost!!!!!!! I don't wanna know u two!!!! =P

As for a certain girl by the name of Eileen Guan............it's ok ya??? The world hasn't ended, you're a bright girl who just happened to make one silly mistake which wasn't your fault....don't take it too hard k??? At least your other results are amazingly awesome......like.....WOW!!! =) Always look on the bright side of things ya? you're 17, you've got like....a hundred million more years to go, there's still chance for that mistake to change u bright star u..... =)

Let's see now.....so what else happened yesterday....ooh ooh, TJC had some sort of carnival, it was AWESOME!!!! like, TOTALLY!!!! DAMN IT WAS FUN!!!! I wasn't there though, but reading a certain someone's blog sure felt like it....lol =) Anyway it's surprising to see that the certain someone has problems of her own too.....wow......well I sure do hope she cheers up soon...like, I never knew she'd be the unhappy sort.... =\ Well if she reads this she'd know that I'm always there to talk to about such things k???? YEP YEP....I'm a soul comforter.....a strong shoulder for ppl to lean and cry on....a patient and understand listenner......yeah.....a soul-comforting, shoulder leaning, understanding busy body listenner...*grins* Yep yep...cheer up ya???

It's so depressing to know that girls are unhappy...know what I mean?? like...yikes....I'd prolly get lost and freak out if a girl cried....yeah....really.....does that make me sound like a wuss??? =
Oh well.....looks like I'm off on a Saturday!!! Guess I'll head down to Millenia Walk later to hang out with the Duncan and Spinworkx yoyo crew...see how's everyone doing.....yep yep. =)

So I'm outta here......but before I go I'd like to read all of you guys a msg from a fortune cookie.....if all goes well I'd do this everytime I post something new....yep yep....a fortune cookie msg at the end of each post to leave inspiring points and important messages in life that will be of good use to all of you....yep yep.

And the first fortune cookie msg of the day is.......*drum roll*

Oh this is so fuuun!!!!!!....*excited excited*

*cracks open fortune cookie*

".......nutrition fact: 1 serving of cookie contains 20grams sodium, 10grams fat, 50mg carbohydrates and 5grams protein...."

AND THERE U HAVE IT!!!! the FIRST!!!! Fortune cookie msg of the day......Thankyou everyone =)

Andrew(my life stinks) Lim Yikai
:)

No comments: