BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIING........
......like.......I havn't done anything really fun today....how sad is that??? =(
So I went out to orchard.......ALONE....to go hunt for spare parts for my R/C car which needs some minor....er..downgrades??? So yeah the previous owner souped it up too good for me.....I need a tame kitten, not a menacing lion on the race track =
BTW which reminds me I've completed the new R/C vid I was talking about!!!!! Check it out here!!! =D
http://www.rcpics.net/media/SG-Drifters_2nd_Vid.mpg
Hm.....well I cleaned out my desk today(WHOOPIE!!!!!!!), like, I havn't done that in a million light years or so....well yep yep I'm so darn proud of myself, for once I can actually see the table top!!! It's brown in color, WOW!!! I never knew that!!!!
Well it's not like it's gonna stay that way for long, it'll prolly get messy again soon, and by soon I mean like a week or two......hm.....wonder why I even bothered to clean it up....oh riiiiight....I was bored!!!! =(
Well I got a box of chocolates from a friend yesterday as a birthday gift....really sweet!!!! Yep, as in Chocolaty-SWEET!!!! HAR HAR!!!!! Yummy!!!! I just ate one like, five minutes ago......WOAH!!!!! If it weren't for this ulcer of mine I would have downed the whole box...oh well.....I guess I'll eat it like...once every 2-3 days...I got 6 of them, I'm down to 5, better take my time to enjoy them...YUM!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! =D
Ok I'm bored again....pppphish....I think I'll go do stuff I'm supposed to, but havn't done in ages.....make my bed....hm...and scrub the floor.....and wash the clothes....arrange my closet.......sort out my.....OoH OoH!!!!! The Simpson's on right now!!!!! *dashes for the TV remote*
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment