Thursday, March 04, 2004

Eyes pain....body aching.....yeah....I think I've got it all...



Duncha just hate flus??? It's like when it comes and hit you in the head, you just wanna DIE???????

AAAAARGH!!!!!

Yeah......so I think I've got it......AGAIN.....like...WHAT?????? I can't get sick now, no no no!!!!! Not when I'm prolly going out later this evening on....er....uhm...well...I wouldn't call it a date.......but, you know.....anyway it's just going over to the Ritz Carlton to check out some cakes.....should be about it...hm.....=\ ok SHHHHHH!!!!! or I'll slap you.

So like....it's 5:40 in the morning, my chargers on my desk burning up a battery pack while I'm here frantically searching for a1 tunes.....and don't gimme that look, I don't listen to them, someone else does, so it matters anyhooo....K? GOOD......now SHHHHHH!!!! or I'll slap you.

I really should get some sleep later tonight.....I havn't had any PROPER sleep since the middle ages....two nights in a row and all I got was a whooping 9 hrs of sleep....ACK!!!!! *Panda Eyes*.....MY GOODNESS!!!!! I look like a SOUTHPARK CHARACTER!!!!! *sob!!!!!* Don't you dare laugh!!!! SHHHHHH!!!!! or I'll slap you.

Ok so I better be going soon, gotta catch the bus to work, don't wanna be late.....then again I'm working at 8 so.....Oh I'll just like.....go there and snooze in the locker room for awhile more....yeah....Tired Sleepy Zombie Me......Well I oughta be off now, ya'll have yourselves a nice day k?.........or I'll slap you.

OOH OOH!!! OH YEAH!!!! Wait!!!!

FORTUNE COOKIE!!!!!!! =D

*cracks cookie*......*hands sweaty*........*eyes wide open*....*feet trembling*......*fingers shaking*.....

And the words of wisdom for today is............

"The mighty hand that strikes the face, shall never feel the pain of one's cheek.........SLAP!!!!!!!!!!......"

Yeah.......I rock....*grins*

Andrew(er....yeah.....)
=)

No comments: