Monday, December 08, 2003

Yeah I EXIST!!!!!!!



So I haven't posted in ages........heehee, sorry!!!!!!!!! Guess I got too bummed to find time to put something up on the board.......it kinda sucks when you look back and ur blog and go "Oh crap!!! Has it been that long???? I guess I'll....ah wth, I'll write something another day"

Anyway I'm nolonger in Front Office.....life there has been fun, if only it could be longer....sigh =(

Well beverage is equally fun, I've been making myself stuff to drink cause sometimes it really gets boring to just sit there and wait for ppl to come up to you for orders....it really doesn't get busy up to the time where you've drank enough to wanna make a dash for the bathroom...how sad is that? Feel My Pain.

Anyway the AP yoyo Nationals is over...as usual the Japanese are going home with 1st place for all top catergories.......sad man, I feel like crying.....these folks put string in places where you think only stupid ppl would, but somehow get out of it in no time.......psh!!!

CHECK OUT THESE AP PICTURES!!!!!!!

Koji Yokoyama is one hellava awesome guy!!! His dad was down with him, so he kinda was restricted to hang out with ppl he chooses, but at least he got to hang out with most of us, plus his dad was a great person, and Koji was an even greater person to chill with.....very soft-spoken, always cheerful, smiley dude who tears up like a beast on the stage.....yup, he took home first place for the Double Handed Division...he's that pimp =)

Hey check out two songs I downloaded recently....one's a Japanese group by the name of Dragon Ash _-_ Snowscape.......really nice tune, though the mp3 recording I got wasn't very clear cut, but still very nice. =D

Reggie and the Full Effect _-_ Thanks for Staying.......another cool song to look out for.

Both music are punk, been listening to abit of that recently, trying to find some good tunes for yoyo demonstrations, Techno just don't make the cut, hiphop is fiiiiine, but doesn't please the crowd......oh well.....

WEll this sums up today's posting.....hopefully I'll post something up in the near future.....er.....yeah.....hpoefully =)

Anyway you guys out there, whatever you're doing, have fun!!!! I'll go out and find something to eat now......*growl*

Andrew
:)

No comments: