My Life Stinks
My Life Stinks...by Andrew Lim
My life Stinks, really...it's true!!!
Nothing's more worse than to work in a "Zoo"
Where workers are Monkeys and Managers Too.
Working's a bore...*sob*...Boo Hoo Hoo!!!
Banquet's no fun...really it sucks!!!
To work like crazy and be treated like fuck.
I work my ass off for just 500 bucks.
That's worse than slavery!!! What terrible luck!!!
I'm such a loser, got no aim in life...
Will I have children??? Who'll be my wife???
Will I even marry? Or be single all day???
Or will I die early?? Or suddenly turn gay??? (btw I'd rather die early)
Oh nothing could be worse for ol' miserable me...
Why can't I be happy, oh crap, why can't I be???
I guess we will never know, hopefully time will tell..
But as for now, my life really is HELL!!!
The END..... *sniff* =)
How sweet yar? Took me a short while to think it up......had nothing better to do.
Well my life doesn't suck that much i guess, but I dig the poem, it's so.....5 yr old =)
Aight, night ya'll
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment