Saturday, January 31, 2004

Wow......I still POST here?????



WHEE!!!!!!

Woah, has it been a month since i abandoned this place??? *ponders*....

So I've been a lazy bum, too lazy to bother writing about anything....yar, I'd rather be.....uhm....ZZZZZ

Ok so what's new??? Let's see......er.......hm.........uhm....

Well Banquet's over, sure gonna miss it...yeah, really, through all the cursing and swearing of working long hours and sweating like a PIG doing jobs that are not meant for the human body, I'd say....if you're doing it with friends....who cares eh?? Still fun =)

So the new year has passed......whoopie....really....and Chinese New Year was packed with awesome lunches and dinners at relatives houses....can we all say "YUM!!!!!"

Chingay's about to start later, and yours truely is participating!!! Along with the entire Spinworkx yoyo crew!!! We've got 30 plus ppl down near HMV performing, how awesome is THAT????!!!!! Actually it's gonna be lame.......iono, I dun really like doing mass routines, esp when their gonna use a really old school song and a really old kiddy-sort routine....kinda defeats the purpose of some of the older dudes spending years trying to turn the yoyo community into an alternative hobby, not a kid's toy.....sigh....back to square one for today.....anyhoo at least the guys are enthu about it.... =)

Oh.......and I spent around $126 yesterday night on a birthday present, dinner and movie, I'm not really the calculative sort, but I seldom spend THAT much.....then again, I'm not complaining.....it was $126 well spent.... =)

Andrew
:)

No comments: