YES I'm still alive!!!!!!
Believe it or not, Front Office is one place to get a terrible headache!!!!!
Sorry I havn't been posting much, havn't had the time......it's so busy at the front desk you could DIE there and no one would notice.
Anyway life's still as usual, oh......Pearl's Birthday passed like.....a long while back, wonder how it went, hope she enjoyed herself....at least I got to wish her a happy birthday although I don't talk to her anymore......guess it's the thought that counts anyway.....if you're seeing this, I hope u had fun on your birthday yar? =)
Alright where was I? ah....YES......Front Office....ever notice why they always label it as F/Off?
NEAT HUH?
Anyway so far so good, next week's my last week there, I hope everything goes smooooooooth......don't wanna cock up like I did today, registering and checking in a guest into a system, and then accidentally checking him out of the system again.....er....whoops?
Oh Oh......the AP is coming!!!!!! For those of you folks who still do not know my bizzare interest in the world of Yoyos, YES.......the Asia Pacific Yoo Championships is starting next week!!!!!! EEEEEEK!!!! I can't go!!!!! Like, it's at millenia walk, just accross the street.....sigh.....*sniff*
Anyway back to my lack of life.......I found this neato keen song, Donots - Saccharine Smile.
Really neato song.....love it....=D Then there's this song called "Hey Mama" by black eye peas......really swwweeeeeeet!!!1 You can hear part of it in the first episode of Smallville season3.
Well I'm done yakking....time to sleep and get working tmr.....yeah....I look good in a suit....like a 14 yr old kid....=Þ
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment