I'm a crazeeeee Mother FARKer am I not?
For those of you who don't know yet, I've been a hardcore farker for the past few days. =D
Seriously, Fark.com is one hellava website!!! Some of the news are down right stupid, hilarious, crazy, awesome etc etc etc!!!
Not to mention my favourite subjects in the site are the ones under "photoshop"....heh heh, really creative and funny what these photoshop gurus can do with adobe.
For those of you who havn't been there, go to www.FARK.com and check it out for urself.
WARNING: Best view without parents around....it ain't really dirty, but you don't want them knowing that u read alot of crap on the internet.... =)
So tmr will be the first day I'll officially wear a suit and a tie to work...hm.....Front Office, the only place where there are more Gays and Lesbians than anywhere else in the Hotel....YES YES.....welcome to the OTHER world....hm.....
Apart from that, FO is prolly one of the most stressful places to be in, especially when it comes to recieving guest complaints, it can be really dirty at times....pity some of them. But really some guests can be arses, horrible ppl. Alot of the older Japanese guests don't even smile when u greet them, some don't even look at you. Some guests don't even behave like gentlemen when their angry, it gets awful.....especially once a guest actually shouted at one of the girls at the reception.....totally un-gentleman-like.....horrible freak of nature....jeeez
So I'll be starting with my training tmr, I hope I don't cock up...last thing i want is a customer sticking his up mine.
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment