Has it been that long???????
Wow.....didn't know I havn't been updating this page for AGES.....heh heh....guess work's been a really busy busy busy place to be especially when the hotel's running at 100% almost every weekday.
Which is good, cause that prolly means the tips will keep coming in.
Which is bad, cause I spend more outside nowadays since I got the extra cash.
Which is good, cause I bought a pair of new shoes!!!!
Which is bad, cause I hear they were going at Half-price at some stupid warehouse sale not far from where I live.
This sucks. *bites tongue*
So I'm bored and tired again.
I spent last night sleeping in the Hotel's Locker Room.....had to do a back-to-back shift from 3-11pm, and then 7am-3pm the next day.
The Locker room is suprisingly peaceful....even with the lights off. It's neither scary nor spooky.
The benches are really uncomfortable though......imagine lying on 4 planks of wood for 6 hours......it's hard, really hard.....but at the end of the day u get a really straight back =)
Can't talk long, gtg now, takecare ya'll
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment