"HULK BASH!!!! HULK SMASH!!! HULK GONNA GET LAID BEFORE ANDREW DOES!!!"
So I'm bored(yeah, what's nu?)........Bell Service is not as exciting as I thought it would be. The tips are great, I'm not complaining about that, a good day can reap in as much as $20 per bellman.....heehee =D
Anyway, so I started thinking about things(as usual especially when I get bored), and came up with afew interesting reasons as to why I'll prolly never get a date in this lifetime.
Let's have a look at the list of probabilities shall we now? =)
Mystery SOLVED!!!!
Reasons as to why Andrew will prolly never get laid in this lifetime:
1. about 70% of the girls in SG are cheena speaking....something subject ANDREW will prolly find hard to tackle.
2. Out of the 30% of england speaking girls, about 20% are either too old or too young.....leaving poor Andrew with 10% to go for.
3. out of the 10%, 3% are prolly too rich for Andrew to Support....leaving a grand total of 7%.
4. another 3% of them are prolly attached.....we're now down to 4%. =D
5. 2.5% of england speaking gals in SG prolly listen to pop, and is totally disgusted by hiphop and rap.
6. out of the remaining 1.5%, 0.4% are prolly lesbian.
7. Now that's we're down to 1.1% of the girls Andrew can fit into, about 0.6% think Yoyos are for kids cause they're outdated and have not seen newschool play, and prolly won't wanna cause they feel stupid following a guy out to see him play with yayas.
A whooping 0.5% of the population is left for Andrew to tackle....but WAIT......THERE'S MORE!
8. 0.3% could prolly find better dates.
9. 0.1% think of Andrew as a friend.
10. the remaining 0.1% either prefer europeans, hate Andrew's guts, or are joining the catholic churchs and becoming nuns.
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.......I'm that cool =)
Well there's more to elaborate....but I think i'm done insulting myself.....=P
So much for that......think I'll go get ready for work now.
*poof*
Andrew (is less sexy than the incredible hulk) Lim Yikai
No comments:
Post a Comment