Tuesday, September 02, 2003

"WE WANT YOU!!!!!" - Uncle Tan



Hm......maybe that should be the slogan for our Army duncha think? America's got an Uncle Sam.....we need an Uncle Tan.....Or Uncle Tay.....or Uncle Quek.....yeah that's it....Uncle Quek wants you!!!!!!

*pleah*

So whats new? I spent half the day at the CMPB signing up and doing my medical examination for pre-enlisties before I enter the ARMY next yr.....sigh....ah well, everyone's gotta duit....so I'm not complaining as long as I dun have to pluck a chicken's head(do u know how cute chickens are? especially when they dun bite ya?) or shoot someone's brains out.

What can I say, I'm a peace-lover... =)

No I'm not Gay.

Anyway it's really amusing how everything inside the CMPB is sooooooo......so........army?

If u guys are going over, do check out the Opus Cafe...the food's pretty neat, and the place is kinda cosy. What really amuses me though is how all the staff there seem to be NS men and Women.

Picture this:

A group of 4 soldiers enter the cafe to look at the menu....up comes the manager of the restaurant who walks right up to them. As the group of NS men browse through the menu found at the back of the counter(like the one u see at Starbucks or Coffeebean), the manager starts folding his arms and walks back and forth behind the 4 soldiers as though he was commanding a platoon, while mumbling the words "if u buy a set meal for $xyz u can get a free soup and desert plus free flow of coffee and tea....."

It's really weird!!!! I am not SHITTING YOU!!!! Go check it out for urself!!!!! In restaurants waiters normally put their hands at the side of behind their backs, these waiters walk around with their arms crossed.....and love to find a comfortable spot where they look like their standing at ease while their eyes keep staring at you eat ur food.....it's really really....weird? Hm....

OK well I'm bored......will post something more interesting when something comes up....hm.

Night Ya'll

Andrew
:)

No comments: