So I'm looking down at my......
.....Handphone(ah HAH!!!! were u thinking what I thought u were thinking you sad sad sick person youuuuuu....).
It's dead, it moves no more. It nolonger responds to my constant tapping of the on/off button.
After 3 whole yrs, it has, sadly to say, seized to exist.
*sigh*........I must say though, to last 3yrs of abuse from the way I handle my stuff, this Alcatel seems to handle really really well.......I love this phone, it works the basics just the way I like it, I've even gotten so used to it, I doubt it'll be easy changing to a nu phone....hm....
Nokia? hm....well I'm guessing that's what I'm getting, or at least, my parents will be getting for me(heeheehee.....yeah I'm spoilt), a cheap one would be fine, something simple yet durable.....hm....nothing too fancy, just give me afew numbers and something to sms with and I'll smile like a silly lil panda... =D
Ah well.......*tosses HP into bin*
Looks like I gtg sleep now, gotta wake up at 5 tmr to get ready for work....jeeeez, havn't woken up so early in the morning in such a long time....it's damn quiet walking the streets to the bus stop at 5:30 in the morning while the enter Singapore is still tuck nicely in their beds......sigh......
Andrew Lim Yikai
No comments:
Post a Comment