Check out my nuuuuuuuuuu riiiiiide =D
Click here!!!!
Love it? so it's only 1/28 the actual car but heeey....it's still a ferrari.... =P
Love the new Mini Z MRO2 version, so far they only got the Enzo cover up on sale, but this thing dominates the race track the way TigerWoods dominates the PGA tour....yeah....it's that cool......*smiles*
Like the new topic? Sorry I had to remove the stupid "guy-walks-into-a-bar" crap.....the new heading's pretty neat. It isn't original though.....but I like it, very ironic... hm.....
Since I've been talking so much about myself from the time I opened this blog.....maybe let's turn the tables abit.
How's YOUR day???? fine I hope????
was the week great for ya??? How did ya'll spend it??? I know mine sucked....lol
Well it's saturday morning, got any plans???? I hope all ya'll readers out there have fun yar????
It's so weird talking and asking questions when u know there ain't gonna be a reply....lol.....but heck, I'm bored. *sigh*
it's a darn good thing it's my off day today, better be out at millenia by 3 to go help out w the yoyo thingy......we were gonna be having a show today with Chan8(or wassit U?) at the chinese garden but they cancelled this slot and postphoned it till next month....oh well.
My back's alot better now.....I don't know if some of u are aware, but I sprained it real bad on monday....couldn't sit, stand straight.....had to go to the doctor to get it examined.....seems that I've almost busted a disc at my spine.....what's new??? At least it's alot better now....good for nothing backbone of mine.....I feel like a 91 yr old man stuck in the body of a 19 yr old, with the mentallity of a 3 yr old.
Yeah.......I'm weird... =)
Andrew (where do you want to go today? Microsoft!) Lim Yikai
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment