Thursday, August 21, 2003

"They should pay me double!!!!!"



So it's break time, and I've spent the last 45 minutes wandering the streets of Cityhall and found my way into Shaw Towers and wadayaknow? A Lan shop! =)

So I'm bummed...tired...pissed...

I spent and hour extra today staying back to help my collegue set up the restaurant..it's her job, not mine, I ended my shift at 3:00pm.....sigh....

Sometimes when u help ppl with one thing, they start taking full advantage of you and constantly ask for your help, and I don't mind that, but if you;re asking for help, puhleeeeeeeeeese dun go commenting on the mistakes I made while helping out..if i did it wrongly, can u politely tell me so? jeeeez........to be honest she reminds me of my mum, never appreciates a good help...infact I havn't talked to my mum in 2 months now, call it childish behavior, but I think I've never had a problem since I stopped talking to her.

This keyboard feels funny.....=
Anyway there's no use blabbering, I juz hope she realises how much I've done for her at work once I leave for my next department next week....they should pay me double!! =|

This keyboard IS funny..... =
sigh.....and hr and a half more till work starts again...I don't feel like going back, I feel like slacking here and just go home after this....but I can't! I feel like getting an MC with the diagnosis: suffering from Home Sickness.

So what else is nu? Well I kinda forgotten what I was gonna write initially....so heck larh, I'll prolly remember it some other time....looks like I need to run now.

Takecare ya'll, ciao!

Andrew Lim Yikai
:)

PS: Check out this song by Eminem.....uh....yeah....him..... "Till I collapse" and "Batman and Robin" by Snoop dogg... =)

No comments: