Friday, August 15, 2003

F-I-F-T-Y C-E-N-T and S-N-double-O-P....



If u guys havnt heard of that remix version of "PIMP" by Fifty cent and Snoop Doggy Dogg, go check it out! =)

Anyway I've been out of the loop of hiphop for a very very long time........YES......imagine working 24/7, u don't get time to sit down and look for new grooves, my songs in my discman are prolly 4 months outdated......rats!!!!

Speaking of Discman, mine needs a change........soon!!!!! My LCD screen is so screwed up, i can't see the digits anymore, their just straight lines.....the music's working fine, but the digits!!!!!! not to mention i cant read CD-RWs anymore....stupid lens failing already.....*sob*

Yet I feel like getting a digital camera instead of a new sony, plus i might be interested in getting a new printer too........eeeeeeps!!!! MONEY NO ENUFF.......so what to choose? Discman? Camera? or Printer? HELP ME D-CIDE!!!!! yar yar, so u see, e-mail ur suggestions to yeahyeahright@hotmail.com =)

Have i mentioned eating Dimsum at Golden Peony??? it RAWKS!!!!!! but for $4.50 for a basket of shiew mai.....hm....well then again the prawns and crabmeat inside it is UBER FRESH!!!!! YUM YUM!!!!! it's 2130719371937108301 times better than Crystal Jade.....but for the price, I think I'd settle for that 24hr dimsum stall at Geylang, $2 and u get a basket of shiew mai which taste just as gooooooooooood.... *slurp*.....see larh, now I'm all hungry with nothing to eat....*groan*.... =(

Oh...yeah, big shoutouts to Janet from Malaysia who keeps reading my blogs(don't u ever get sick of it?.....heehee...).

Looks like this boy needs ta RUUUUN.....takecare ya'll, ciao!

Andrew
:)

No comments: