Holy Hood Rat Sally Smoking Crack in Da Alley!!
Dude.....that "sidekick" rapper maniac along with Snoop in that "Batman" track is really really awedacious(is that how ya spellit? is there even a spelling for it?)!!!!!.....lol he makes me wanna laugh like a lil hamster while rolling all over the floor while kicking my legs in the air!!!!!
Ok so that was abit extreme(sorry can't spell...er..exagerating??? hm......).....well u'll get what I mean if u download it =)
Sorry I havn't been posting for quite awhile.....yeah yeah so I'm a lazy shmuck..kiss me. =)
Anyway I got a nu fone.....a 6100....really neatoooo....but ofcourse i didn't choose it, i don't quite like it too...kinda...it's too....lady-like =| It's my mom's, she went ahead and got herself that samsung lady's fone, so she dumped this to me....not that I'm complaining.....but....yeah...it looks girly...I shud find one day and change that light grey cover to something.....say....black? or dark blue's nice =)
OOO....I've also been messing around with my friend's camera recently at his shop.....check out the pictures of the mini Z R/C cars that I took!!! NEATO KEEN!!!!! The pics are abit biiiiiig so bear with me yar??? But do check'em out!
Pic 1
That's my nu riiiiide......yep yep, it's a CLK alright..prolly the only one i like, it's decals are PHAT!!!! Stupid Digi cam wun focus properly, well at least it made the rims of my car stand out really really niiiiiice =D
Pic 2
This's Adit's F1 r/c racer.......sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! love that angle...plus not to mention his purple alluminium knuckle is uber eye catching.
Pic 3
My favourite pic of all!!!! Prolly one of the few which came out the way I liked it to! ofcourse the CLK at the background isn't that clear, I wanted it blurred out, but not THAT blur.....oh well......and for those who have no idea which car's red butt that is, it's a Mitsubishi Evo 6....yuuuuuuuum.....the crash and streak marks on the back look like real dirt!!!! =D
Yeah I know, I rawk with a camera... *grins*
Well nothing else seems new, now u see why i havn't blogged in awhile??? yeah.....french fries... =)
Looks like it's running late, gotta wake up at 5 again...pish!!!!
Night ya'll!!!!
Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
No comments:
Post a Comment