I totally dislike, despise, hate, dread concerts, plays, live shows and performances!!!!
......especially when their held near the Conrad!!!! URGH!!!!! EEEEEEEK! Disgusting!!!!!!!
Stupid good-for-nothing fools wanna hold their performances at the suntec city......dumb dumb people can't book a place at the esplanade???? BOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid stupid stupid.
So I don't relly hate the shows, I just dislike it when the shows end at 10pm, and all of a sudden a rush of customers start pouring in at one shot, filling up a really quiet restaurant in just a matter of minutes!!!!! Do u know how much is sucks to run from one table to another going "could u hold for a moment? I'll get back to u once I'm done with the other table =)"
Imagine the alfresco dining at the Oscars, 20 tables, currently 2 tables full, suddenly packed with an additional 18 tables in less than 5 minutes, all wanting the menu, and there's only 2 staff on the floor and one really really unhappy barman who's going solo, preparing for a drinks-war which would start in no time.
Every single guest complaining about how slow the service is, and how long it takes for the food to arrive, not knowing that the buggers sitting at the other tables around them prolly arrived just 2 minutes before they did!!!!!
So there was a concert....what was it? not sure....but apparently the comments were mixed from table to table......some said it was too short(yeah!!!! they should have extended it till it was too late for the audiences to go for supper!), some said the show was great, others mentioned it was a rip-off.
On a lighter side though, 3 european ladies who had came earlier for drinks before the show came back again after it was over, good thing they were patient and understood the situation....really lovely ppl, very gald to serve them any day =)
On an even lighter note, I got a comments card from a couple complimenting my service earlier that day...yeah...I make ppl happy =D
ooo......Adrian Phang was at the restaurant yesterday...some channel U-I guy....no idea who but i just kept hearing the staff mentioning his name......he dresses like a gay or some crazy latino, and his hairstyle is punkish and too teenage-looking for his old old ollllllllld face.....*pleah!*.....superstars......ish!
Jocelyn Tay was around about a week back....she wore a really nice dress but her huge glases covered her entire face u either thought she was blind, or really really ugly under the hood......can't ppl just dress normal these days??? Ever heard of jeans and t-shirt? or a shirt and tie???? Their makeup artists are either crazy, or stupid, or all of the above.... weirdos.
I'm so tired....I dun feel like going to work......urrrrgh.....boredom starting to set it......nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I gotta find something to do for the next hr before i prepare for work......sigh......i should call in sick some day.
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment