Sunday, September 21, 2003

I am a tired......tired.....tired monkey.....



.....but I still gotta write a blog....no thanks to my friend Janet from Malaysia who keeps pestering me to put something up.....shooo shoo!!!! =P

Anyway the pass few days have been really.....bored.......draining, and disgustingly stupid.....well......not stupid, just...well...ppppsssshhhhhh.

I'm so bummed out working at the Oscars, the hours are sometimes crazy and dreadful......i even stay back at times when there's a lack of man power...one of the junior captains just left, leaving me alone for this coming week's midnight shift starting on friday......which I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.......I hope I don't screw things up.

I miss messing around with my video cam....too bad it's currently with my friend at the moment, I'm not complaining, he needs it more than me anyway, I have no use of it at the moment, been so busy with work.....can't even meddle with abit of video editting.

ooooo.....yeah........almost forgot....I checked back at Pearl's blog the other day, it's not there anymore....something about the following blogspot nolonger found. I wonder if she's lost interest in it......her 2nd anniversary with her boyfriend was like afew days back, I wonder how she's doing....I hope she's fine....why am I worried??? iono.....should I be worried? I guess it's just human nature. looks like she's really entirely out of the picture this time round.......sigh..............

Well I'll get over it i guess......things just take time yah? nothing to be upset about...

On a lighter note though......I got another complimentary card the other day.....yeaaaaah!!!!!!! See how good I rawk??? yeah....my customers love me, my service is like....WOAH!!!!!!!!! and I'm like.....Totally!!!!! heehee......I love talking crap..... =)

I guess being in the service industry has helped me become aware of certain things i take for granted at times....making me appreciate good service by thanking as much as possible....trust me, they are more willing to serve ur table when they feel appreciated =)

Look at the time.....11!!!!!!!!! I gotta wake up at 5 tmr, better get ready for bed.

Sweet dreams ya'll......have a pleasant day tmr.. =)

Andrew (needs to cut his hair tmr.....will prolly try that $10 for 10 min thingy at Millenia walk) Lim Yikai
:)

No comments: