Tuesday, September 30, 2003

So I got lazy........



.............But then again I really have nothign to write about....lol.

Well this ends another 4 energetic, incredible and exciting days of midnight shift!!! Right....

Dude it's like the MOST BORING JOB EVER!!!!!!! Ofcourse u gotta see who u're working with larh.....lol

Well working with Calise is fine, every single chef in the kitchen is horny about her =P, but she ain't the type I'd work with for midnight, kinda boring....slooooow.....quiet.....yeah....boring =|

On the other hand working with Matthew is awesome!!! Super Talk Cock Sing Song session while on the job, discussing things from stupid movies to oddball staff in the hotel......heh heh, funny guy.

But if I had the chance to work with someone, I guess it'll prolly be Veronica.....uber sweet and friendly Indo-chi gal, very funny and cute too.....so sad I'm seldom the same shift as her since I joined the Oscars a month back.....would have loved to know more about her.....am I inlove? lol to be honest I'm not sure, but I doubt so larh, maybe just infatuation...besides, she's 3-4 yrs older than me, plus she's attached already...for 4 yrs.....eeps!!! But yeah she rawks....hahaha.....silly silly gal with wishy washy hair which reminds u of a tiny rag doll.......lol......plus she's getting promoted to Captain tmr......sweeeeeeeeet.

But if we're gonna talk about sexiest gal at the Oscars, it's definitely gotta be Vinny Hee(yeah her name just makes u wanna laugh at her...lol) the Trainee who's 3 mths my senior at SHATEC......lol she's a malaysian who behaves more like a local.....very funny gal....dreads morning shifts, loves doing casual labour and has a very yaya character, plus she laughs funny. Everyone who's seen her in a chiong sum with a long skirt slit which she had to wear while working at the cheena restaurant Golden Peony on the 3rd floor agreed, she's !@#!#! hot....but still very yaya.....heh heh =)

Let's see....what else is there to know about the restaurant? Hm........

Well we've also got a Senior Captain name IZ, who's a butch but I personally think she's more of a BI, but anyway, she's one of the best workers in the restaurant who can outdo almost all of the guys at work......awesome person with one heck of a positive leadership character...yeah she rawks..everyone thinks so too... =)

Then there's Alex.....the assistant manager who's prolly the FASTEST promoted staff in the restaurant who went from waiter, to junior cap, to captain, to senior cap, to assistant manager ins just 2 YEARS!!!!!!! Very funny and hyper-yet-calm-sorta guy who puts on a slang when he talks to customers...lol, awesome dude.....when u see him work, u'll understand why he rawks...=D

Oh there Iqbal.....another assistant manager who originally came from Room Service....he's another funny guy who sometimes laughs so much at one joke until it nolonger becomes funny except to himself.....heeheehee....plus when he's always getting compliment cards from the guest although he doesn't seem to work much, but he talks and talks and talks to the guests all the time.......woaaaah...it's a good thing he's an assistant manager and not a regular staff, or he'd be slaughtered for not doing work...... lol

Hmm........well there are many more interesting characters in the Oscars restaurant, but I think it's getting abit....er...late? Well it's 9:30 in the morning, I'm getting tired, just finished working.....this pig's gotta go make-rest in his sty......takecare ya'll......ciao!!!!

Andrew
:)

No comments: