Saturday, August 09, 2003

Incy Wincy spider went up the water spout.....down came the rain and.......SHA ZAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!! *poof!*



Ok so I'm a retard.....bite me.

Sigh........I'm uber duber bored..........EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

I'm finally posted to a new department....Golden Peony!!!!! For those who don't know, it's that really expensive cheena restaurant in the Conrad Hotel.....and it KICKSASS!!!!!!

The food rawks....really!!!!! it's just too bad u can't eat all of them.....sometimes when the chef cooks extras, he gives some out to us to sample.........neato keen!!!!!!!! =D

Did I mention it was expensive????.......oh......I did... =)

My outfit looks so fiiiiiiiiiine, it's thing black-cheena designed uniform by Allan Chai.....yeppo, that really really.......cheena.....er.....designer brand? =
Anyway I served one of the Kwee Brothers today.......yeeeeeeeeeeps!!!!!......for those of ya'll who's going "who what huh?", Mr Kwee(and Kwees) are the owner of the Millenia Group......so.....yeah.....their #@$@#$@ rich....and wealthy.....and one of them's kinda bald.... =\ Anyway guess who was siting with them at the table????? Mrs Ch'ng one of the big big big bosses of Millenia Walk.......aka the lady who helped organise the Singapore Yoyo Championship!!!!!!! heh heh.......she almost couldn't blardy recgonise me.......i seldom comb my hair u see...yar????? Hm......ok I'm blabbering........ack!!!!

Yikes.......guess I'll go find something to do, dun feel like sleeping yet.........ya'll takecare now..

Andrew
:)

No comments: