Saturday, August 02, 2003

Hm...........ok let's try this one more time.......



So I'm bored......lol, I just got back from another round at the R/C track at Tanjong Katong. My corvette now sits in the locker doing nuthing, I got a new cover to mess with!!!!!! A CLK!!!!!! I'm not a big fan of mercedes touring cars.....the regular cars are fine, but the touring ones look really really stupid.....imagine taking the E Class Mercedes(the one used as Taxis), and adding a GT-Wing, a full body-kit and alot of Muscle.......it's really really disturbing.......what are the ppl at MB thinking?????? =
Anyway at least the cover does handle really well.....so what the heck yar???? My Mitsubishi Evo still rides......once in awhile, it's no racer, more like a fun car to mess around with since it slides on the track so much u can actually let it drift through corners like the real rally car.....neat huh? =)

Okokok so back to what I've been doing with my life recently.........erm......well....life......havn't had one in a long time.......ah... well I guess nothing's new, French Fries French Fries....oh I downloaded Undercover Brother!!! Never got to see the show in the theatres......so u know......heehee.........funky!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the show.....has a nice "soul" to it..... definitely a winner =D

I also managed to dig out this song after watching the movie.......it's one of those tunes u hear all the time that gets ur head bobing cause it's damn funky, but u can never seem to find out what's the name of the song and artist......anyway I got it!!!!! Check out "Kool N The Gang - Jungle Boogie".................WORD!!!!!!!! ;)

Picture This:

U get a call from the guest room at 5:45am in the morning, who wants to order Breakfast cause he's hungry and has to leave the hotel by 6am, and wants you to rush like a mad dog to get things done....u agree and bang out of the office to set his tray of morning goodies.

U rush up to the room after 5 mins of mad set-ups and stuff, only to find him naked with a bath towel around his waist. He then asks u to put the tray at the desk and you do so and continue to set up his toaster and pour his coffee. As you turn around to leave u see him come out of the toilet wearing a polo Tee....yep......a polo Tee........NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!! The towel's gone!!!!! OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U feel like u wanna jump out the window and fall 24 storeys down and smash onto the asphalt.....but u had to keep ur cool and say "Your breakfast is ready sir"....he then goes "Thankyou" as though he thinks u're fine with him not having anything to cover up his "support system", hands u a $2 note and sees u out of the door thanking you for being fast and efficient for bringing up the food real fast, u then get the FUCK OUT of the door and run for ur life to the elevator, down to the staff locker room, and PUKE IN THE SINK.

YEAH......now all ya'll reading will join me and stay awake the whole night for fear of getting a nightmare......Sucks doesn't it???/ Thankgoodness Midnight-shift for me is OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......*shivers*

Ok so I'm done here, better go find something else to prevent dosing off......night ya'll =)

Andrew(wished he was blind) Lim Yikai

No comments: