Thursday, July 10, 2003

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yeah!!!!!!! It's finally attachment-year!!!!!! Sounds like fun yar???? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it isn't bad lurh anyway, so far we've been doing loads of orientation, so I kinda got a brief idea of the hotel inside-out.......Conrad is one hellava place to be in FO SURE!!!! =)

I guess when my REAL work starts this friday, I'll have something to really think about.....so far I'm posted to Stewarding.....yarp yarp, I'll be among the many super-cleaners who'll ensure that Oscars, Lobby Lounge, Golden Peony, Room Service ETC ETC get their cups and plates REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY CLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAN =)

So don't forget!!!! When u come dine at any of Conrad's fine restaurants whatever day it may be, u can be sure that our plates have been washed by Andrew with TENDER LOVING CARE.........and alot of soap =)

Heehee....this uniform of mine is weird......green with dark blue pants and dark blue shoulder flaps......I look like some brazilian bus conductor.... =P

Our management staff seem to rawk so far.....I guess their smiles will be for real when work starts.....at least I'm having fun......it's tiring.....but fun....really. =) Oh did I mention the staff canteen is pretty neat??????? YEAH!!!!!!!! more than 1 helping per person, and the menu varies everyday!!!!!! I had tuna salad, rice with fish and veg, plus two hotdogs and bread on the first day alone!!!!!! Then we have fish porridge and nasi lemak yesterday...YUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!! Followed by....well today wasn't that good larh.....but what the heck yar? As long as the drink machine is FREEFLOW, I'm happy =D

Well that's it.....guess I'll make a move, I need some sleep..........sigh.....*snore*

Night Guys

Andrew(Dish Washer Specialist) Lim Yikai

No comments: