Saturday, July 05, 2003

Dude!!!! I'm a NINJA!!!!!!



So......BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I've been doing nothing but waste my time this whole week at Jerry's Shop playing with R/C cars and eating Dim Sum everynight at Geylang.

When I say Dim Sum I DO mean Dim Sum u dodos.....not hookers!!! If u guys are passing by lorong17, check out the big 24 hr Dim Sum stall called.....well it's in cheena....but it has these numbers "126"....the hah kau and shiu mai there RAWKS!!!!!!!!! So much for trying to cut down yar??? heehee....u can find it about awhile after driving pass the Kallang MRT station.......for those of u who don't drive, like me, get a friend to do that..... ;)

Anyway my holidays will soon be over in like.....tmr.....sigh.......9 mths at Conrad is NO JOKE....I get to do stewarding for my first few months....WHOOPIE!!!!!!!......riiiiiiiight....well then again I CAN'T complain, cause that'll prolly make me a complete whimp infront of the aunties and uncles who have been doing this for YEARS.......yep yep......complain only if u got a solution...that's what my Sec4 Form Teacher used to say.... =)

I'm so bummed out.......so tired....soooo.......drained............I still miss her.......isn't that hilarious??? sigh.....well I"m not laughing....I just wished I could see her again.....JUST ONCE.....or more.....iono.....see kids? this is what happens when u get bored in the middle of the night......u start to miss ppl....*sigh*

Anyhoo I guess I better get going, got stuff to do tomorrow in the morn.....takecare ya'll

NIGHT!!!!!!

Andrew
:)

No comments: