Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Miss me???



BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Like, I've been so busy with that whole Yoyo thingy I havn't had time to do anything else......sigh....well some of you might have gone down to check it out, some might have read it on the papers or seen it on TV in the news........sweet ya?????? =D

Mad Props to Hans Wong Jensen for Single A division and Winnie Goh for AA division. You guys(and gal) RAWK!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie was tearing up on stage(as usual. she's making the boys cry with her awesome freestyle) like a mad monkey on a monday morning........sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! Hans was doing stuff even Steve Brown(the judge....duh), had a lil trouble keeping up....how's that?????? =D

So sad, I didnt get to make it.....sigh......stupid compulsary tricks knocked me out...see kids, that's what u get for not preparing for a major competition.

Then again have been so busy for the past 3 weeks......first, developmental workshop for 2 whole weeks, one project a week....how stressing is that????? Then came my exams....URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'd got into the final I'd prolly stress myself out and got nuts......I got sick like.....twice cause the stress had been intolerable for the past few weeks.....sigh.....Thank Goodness it's OVER!!!!!!!!!! =D

Well, anyway I guess I will be starting my attachment in Conrad next week......sigh.....I hope Chet doesn't go find me.....eeeep, last thing I need is to have to serve her and her clients at the restaurant.....super big VIPs......NO WAY....

Who's Chet? Hm......someone big......I can't remember really.....either she manages the whole of Millenia Walk, or she OWNS Millenia Walk....*confused*.....super uber big shot, she's the one who got us doing the whole yoyo thingy in the first place, her office is at the top floor of the millenia office building.....u could see indonesia from there....neat huh?? =) Her ambition is really too big for us man, she got us sponsors like Nayang Optics(sun glasses....like how much more blind can I go?), Kimage(yeeeeeep.....free haircut before the competition day....I didn't go for it though.....what hair?)....etc....

Anyway I'm so bumped out, I gotta find ways to have fun before next week!!!!!! EEEEEEEK!!!!!! Well later I'm going down anyway to get myself measured so they could get something to fit me for work.........hmmmmmm......

Ah well.....anyway here's some nice songs I've been listenning to lately.......

1. Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

2. A New Found Glory - Glory of Love

3. Beyounce ft Jay Z - Crazy in Love

Well......guess I'll go do something boring now before I head out.

Hope u guys are still tuning in to this blog........yarp yarp

Andrew(will now go take a bath cause he stinks) Lim Yikai

No comments: