Look!!!!1 up in the sky!!! It's a Bird!!! It's a Plane!!!!!! It's SUPER DISHWASHER MAN!!!!!
WWWWWWWWWWHHHHhEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Heehee......didn't know dish washing could be SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES!!!! NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!
It's tiring though, that's for sure, at times it can get boring, especially if u're posted to those slow-moving outlets where u wash dishes like....every 5-10 mins.....eeew....u get sick just standing at ur post duin nth.
On the other hand, if you're posted to saaaaaaay.....the BANQUET Dept, DUDE!!!!! Saturdays and Sundays is "WEDDING DAY"!!!!!! The plates keep pouring in like mad, u're on ur feet 24/7, u pull, take, throw, stack, blast, chuck, wash, wipe, DONE!!!!!!!!
Heehee...that dish washing machine is one helleva big help, not to mention that big water blaster which looks like some odd shower head......heehee....it's like holding a super strong version of a Super Soaker... =D The nice part about everything is when the plates come out clean, u feel like u've done alot for the kitchen and service staff.........yeah I rawk ;)
Anyway the best part about working for a banquet function is when the chef comes to u with extra-cooked plates of food to eat....YUUUUUUUUUM......I had garoupa, drunken prawns, noodles, herbal soup and a glass of lime juice while working!!!!! =P Ofcourse I seldom had time to touch them larh, but it's the thought that counts....no to mention the food really IS GOOD!!!!! =D
Well I'm not saying it's entirely fun, it can get tiring, my feet hurt that's for sure, and I've been sweating like a PIG....*snort*...but it's definitely nice working there, the aunties and uncles are such big help......maybe it's because I'm sooooo cute... har har har!!!!! *sniff*....=P
Dude I'm pretty drained.....it IS tough to work at the stewarding dept.....but since the uncles and aunties aren't complaining, I better keep my mouth shut ya? =)
Sigh.....time for bed, gotta do the same ol thing tmr again.
Takecare guys, have a good night's rest, sweet dreams!
Andrew(had alot to eat today) Lim Yikai
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment