*knock knock*.......... WAZZZZZUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heehee.....sorry for not posting in a long long long time.....I'm been too lazy to put something up to talk about....lol.
Anyway I'm nolonger in Stewarding, just got posted to Room Service for the next two weeks......neat huh? Now I'm dressed up in some weird thick white uniform which weighs a ton, and is so thick it's like a bullet proof vest or something...... =
Oh yeah, I formatted my com, and accidentally formatted my backup files......insane yar? my mp3s............GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! =( This sucks!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't life suck at times???
Good thing I'm downloading new stuff already......heehee.....check out "Why do good girls like bad guys" by DMX...old song, but really phat. =)
I'm so tired..........bummed out..........kaput......sigh.......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I havn't had a really good sleep in ages, must be the late hours I spent staying up doing nothing but watch movies I download...heehee, Osmosis Jones and Undercover Brother's a really really nice show... =)
I decided to check her blog today, she hasn't posted a thing in over a month...I hope she's ok, wonder what she's been doing...sometimes I get lonely after having to stop being her friend for so long, she's prolly the only one i knew I could really talk to and open up to...now it's like my best friend is my pillow....but pillows don't talk... *sigh*
Guess I'll go sleep now............or not, maybe I'll just stay up again and go grab a cup of coffee and see how long I can last with my eyes open... =
Takecare ya'll =)
Andrew(*ding dong!* ROOM SERVICE!!!! ) Lim Yikai
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment